About The Webinar
As the world has been impacted by COVID-19, the education sector needs now more than ever qualified English Teachers.
The Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA) is now available for your convenience both online and face to face. Join us for this 1 hour 45 minutes webinar to find out all you need to know about CELTA.
- Global Overview of CELTA plus spotlight on CELT-P & CELT-S
- Tim Banks - Global Manager Teacher Development, Cambridge Assessment English
- The 100% Online CELTA - A Unique Opportunity
- Kateryna Protsenko - Director of Teacher Training, Grade Education Centre, Kyiv
- CELT-P, CELT-S & CELTA video CELTA Testimonials
- Recent trainees reflect on their CELTA experience
- Centres calendar
- Find out which courses and schedules are being offered at our centres
- Panel Q&A
- Our experts will respond to all your questions
Certificates of Attendance will be sent out after the webinar to all live attendees. To receive the certificate please fill in your personal details fully and correctly (email address, telephone number).
Kindly note that this is not a CELTA Certificate, it is just an information webinar attendance certificate. You will be required to fill in your name in the digital file sent to you.