Join OUP author Kathy Kampa for this lively session filled with many strategies you’ll be able to use right away in your young learner classroom. You’ll learn hands-on activities to engage young learners online or in a socially distanced setting. We’ll explore activities that nurture students’ social and emotional wellbeing. We’ll look at how to use songs and chants safely during the pandemic. Plus you’ll learn about free online resources that are easy to use in any setting. Be ready to join the fun and create a classroom of success!
Dates and TimesYou can check the equivalent time in your country with this time zone converter.
30th August 2020
- Vietnam & Thailand (ICT) ) 10:00-11:00
- Hong Kong, China, Taiwan (CST) 13:00-14:00
- Japan, Korea (JST) 14:00-15:00
- UTC 05:00-06:00
- UK (UTC+1/BST) 03:00-04:00
- Greece, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey 08:00-09:00
- Iran (IRST) 08:30-09:30
- New York 01:00-02:00